Precisely what is a Cement Foaming Agent?
Concrete/cement foaming agent indicates an admixture that can reduce the surface stress of liquid and produce a considerable volume of uniform and secure foam, which can be used to produce foam concrete.
The foaming agent is really a substance that can make its aqueous solution develop a massive quantity of foam when mechanical force is introduced directly into the air. This type of material is really a surfactant or surface-active material. The essence of a Concrete additive is its surface-active effect. Without surface activity, foaming cannot occur, and it cannot turn into a foaming agent. Surface activity will be the core of foaming.
The purpose of cement foaming agent
The main purpose of a cement foaming agent is always to promote the foaming of cement paste to make lightweight concrete. Cement foaming agents can produce bubbles through chemical reactions, causing the cement slurry to possess a huge number of pores during the construction process, thereby decreasing the density of concrete and rendering it lightweight, with thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, along with other excellent properties.
Cement foaming agents can also increase the mechanical properties of concrete, enhance its compressive strength and tensile strength, and improve its durability and frost resistance. Furthermore, cement foaming agents can also increase the fluidity and plasticity of concrete, making it simpler to build and shape.
12 features and benefits of foaming agent
- It offers compressive strength and anti-aging properties: Although traditional chemical insulation materials can achieve thermal insulation effects, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have not been capable of meeting the needs. Lightweight foamed cement can totally solve this issue. , a alternative to traditional insulation materials
- It is actually lightweight: its density can reach 200-1600kg/m3, which effectively cuts down on the load from the building.
- Good high-temperature resistance: The applicable temperature of foamed cement can reach above 250-300C, whilst the benzene board will soften and undergo chemical reactions above 75C.
- Enhance the stability and life from the insulation layer: The foamed cement thermal layer includes a high amount of stability and anti-aging properties, effectively making sure the indoor floor is flat rather than cracked. Its lifespan is 5.10 times that relating to the benzene board. It consists of perlite particles. Greater than 5 times
- Great thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is .08w/mk, which can be 20-30 times that relating to ordinary cement.
- It offers good compressive strength: when the density is 350kg/m3, the compressive strength is 6kg/cm2 in 7 days and 9kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good moisture resistance: There will be no condensation around the warm water pipes during heating, and you will have no splitting involving the layers.
- Good bonding: The material found in foamed cement is cement, that has an outstanding bond using the upper and lower layers and will not cause hollowing or collapse from the ground.
- Fast construction speed: each shift can construct 3000-4000 square meters, saving the construction period
- Good integrity: One-time pouring has no gaps and interruptions and can be combined entirely using the cast-in-place floor slab and mortar layer to create a whole.
- It offers an anti-permeability effect: Due to the porous and integral nature of foamed cement, the anti-permeability is more than six times stronger than that of ordinary floor slabs.
- Fireproof: Foamed cement is surely an inorganic material (cement) that will not burn and therefore has good fire resistance. When utilized on buildings, it could increase the fireproof performance from the building.
What are the types of cement foaming agents?
Plant-based cement foaming agent
It utilizes imported high-grade natural plant polymer products as basic materials and is also generated via a collection of complicated chain reactions. The product is really a pure and clear oily liquid having a light yellow color. It is really not understanding of difficult water, non-toxic, odor-free, and sediment-free. The PH worth is close to neutral, non-corrosive to cement and steel, and will not contaminate the setting. The frothing representative is storage-resistant, tough to degrade, has exceptional frothing performance, rich foam, and modest foam stability. Utilizing this frothing agent to make foamed cement has got the attributes of reduced usage, affordability, stability, and high quality. Each barrel of frothing agent (200kg) can generate 500 m2 of foamed cement, so it will be commonly utilized in floor home heating jobs. In roofing insulation projects, building prices may be considerably minimized.
Animal-based cement foaming agent
It uses selected animal (cow, sheep) keratin since the primary raw material and is also made through a number of hydrolysis reactions, heating and dissolving, dilution, filtration, and high-temperature shrinkage. It is actually produced using imported advanced equipment and also the latest manufacturing technology. Strict quality management is implemented during the production process. The product is really a deep brown viscous liquid with low impurity content, light irritating odor, uniform quality, audio quality consistency, outstanding foaming, and excellent foam stability; this is a new generation of animal-based cement foaming agents. Due to the high surface strength from the foam created by this foaming agent, the foam is highly stable. The bubbles from the foamed cement created using it have been in a closed state independent of every other, and there is not any connection between the bubbles. The permeability resistance from the foamed cement products is quite high. At the same density, in comparison with foamed cement created using plant-based foaming agents, it provides better sealing and heat preservation properties and higher strength.
The applications of cement foaming agent
- Construction area
Cement foaming agents are commonly used in the construction area and they are mainly utilized to produce lightweight concrete, thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials, etc. Lightweight wet-condensation materials have the advantages of lightweight thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc. They are commonly used in building walls, floors, roofs, partitions, along with other components. Thermal insulation materials can be used for building insulation, heat insulation, fire protection, etc. Sound-absorbing materials can be used for building sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Road area
Cement foaming agents can also be found in the broad area and they are mainly utilized to produce lightweight pavement materials, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight pavement materials have the advantages of light, wear resistance, and anti-aging and can reduce road noise and vibration. Sound insulation materials can be used for road sound insulation, noise reduction, etc. Waterproof materials can be used for road waterproofing and anti-seepage.
- Bridge area
Cement foaming agents can also be found in the bridge area, mainly utilized to produce lightweight bridge decks, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight bridge deck has the advantages of being lightweight, high strength, and good durability, which could detect the weight from the bridge and extend the service life from the bridge. Sound insulation and waterproof materials can be used for bridge sound insulation, waterproofing, etc.
Good Quality Foaming Agent Supplier
Trunnano Info Technology Co., Ltd is really a supplier of concrete additives, which are concrete foaming agent and relative products with more than 12 years expertise in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. If you are searching for high quality concrete Additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])